6.26.2009

Bey and Rhi do Matthew!




You all know how much I love Beyonce, but if I am being honest her wardrobe has never been of interest to me. I mean, she can sing, act, write and produce. But let's face it, she really shouldn't be allowed to pick out her own clothes.

Below just shows you how bad things can get, when bad taste happens to good clothes.

Beyonce, just hire a stylist!! Better still, hire me and I will make sure Rhianna never embarrasses you like this again!


Rhianna has made this Matthew Williamson gathered leather coat look too sexy for words, by wearing it as a dress, or at least over a very short dress with a sexy pair of boots.

Beyonce on the other hand has given new meaning to the term "layering".

It looks like on this particular day, she decided to wear 3 different trends in one.

It doesn't even look like the same jacket! I am just not sure what is worse, those tacky silver earrings or the gold shoes?

2 comments: