6.11.2009

Miss Selfridge Channels Chanel


Those of you that know me, know that I absolutely love Chanel and those that read my blog will notice that to the right of my page, I have displayed my definition of an "Outstanding Piece" - The Chanel Metal Bib-Necklace.

I desperately wanted one and even went as far as trying it on, until the sales advisor told me it costs £8,400. You can imagine my horror, as I carefully removed the necklace, placed it on the counter and made my way to the exit.

But, I was even more shocked when I discovered that Miss Selfridge had created their version. How very dare they? - I thought - Until I actually saw the necklaces for myself. To be honest, I prefer the black one, but the white version is definitely not bad - at all.

Now, I am not comparing Chanel to Miss Selfridge, but considering the £40 price tag, I know which one you'll most likely see me wearing!

1 comment:

  1. I love IT and I really love the £40 price tag...race you to Miss Selfridge ;)

    ReplyDelete